Now a days most of the business runs online hence you need to reach a large no of audience to improve your business and to make profits out of them. You need to send regular updates to your customers and also to people who are interested in your service. There are many methods to do so but email marketing is one of the major one. Almost everyone have their own email ids and check them regularly. There are so many tools for email marketing like Email Marketing Software and other. Here are some tips for you to attract customers through email marketing.
- Make it very easy to subscribe and unsubscribe: – It is always important to create a template which is very easy to subscribe by entering your name and email and not asking too many details. Every template should also have a link to unsubscribe the email news if the customers or users are getting annoyed.
- Inform subscribers what all you will be updating them like, regular updates of products, news, offers, discounts and others.
- Send a welcome email after every person subscribes so that he can also be very happy to join your news list. Notify him/her about old news and others to make him better understand about your services and products.
- Customize the newsletter based on your requirements like adding logo, other designs and graphics.
- Do not clutter your newsletter too much and this will make your subscribers lose interest and they might unsubscribe someday.
- Add clean and clear piece of information and do not add too many data into the template. Most of the subscribers are not interested to read each and every line. Make it simple.
- Do not forget the most of the subscribers use mobiles to view your emails and prepare a mobile version of the same newsletter else it may not be displayed properly. Optimize your newsletter to display on mobiles quickly.
- Make sure you are not added in the spam list by google or others. Do not use any software for sending bulk email as this will make your emails go into the spam folder.
- Give a good subject and title for your newsletter and do not give spammy titles.
Article written by kasper who blogs on Technoblogger.